The Grand Valley State University Counseling and Career Development Center would like to thank you for participating in this online screening opportunity. This free screening is made available to all GVSU students and is taken anonymously. The screening is provided so that you may find out - in a few minutes - whether or not professional consultation would be helpful to you.
Our National Depression Screening Day is on October 11, 2012. If you would like to take the screening in person, Counseling Center staff will be available on that day at the following places and times:
- Kirkhof Main Lobby from 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Kleiner Commons from 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Devos Center Student Project Area from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Center for Health Sciences Lobby from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Campus Recreation Center from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Counseling and Career Development Ctr. (204 STU) from 9:00am - 5:00pm