The Grand Valley State University Counseling Center would like to thank you for participating in this online screening opportunity. This free screening is made available to all GVSU students and is taken anonymously. The screening is provided so that you may find out - in a few minutes - whether or not professional consultation would be helpful to you.
Our next in person screening event is National Eating Disorders Screening Day on February 27, 2014. If you would like to take the screening in person, Counseling Center staff will be available on that day at the following places and times:
- Kirkhof Main Lobby from 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Kleiner Commons from 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Devos Center Building C Lobby 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Center for Health Sciences Lobby from 12:00pm - 2:00pm
- Campus Recreation Center from 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Student Services Building Lower Lobby from 10:00am - 6:00pm