What we're looking for:
- An eye-catching poster design to draw attention to the problem of eating disorders on college campuses.
- A message that raises awareness and encourages students to take a free, anonymous eating disorder screening at www.CollegeResponse.org.
- A message that avoids graphic or explicit themes.
- Original content, legal images and creativity.
Rules for Submission:
- Poster contest entries can be submitted between September 13 and October 26.
- The Poster Contest is open to anyone 18 years old or older.
- Submissions are open to individuals or groups.
- Poster submissions must include the following language in the design: Take an anonymous eating disorder self assessment.
- All participants must fill out a consent form.
For questions or additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Guidelines FAQs Rules for Submission Consent Form
Submit Your Entry!
Trouble uploading your poster? Please email ADevereaux@mentalhealthscreening.org.