In the United States, as many as 10 million females and 1 million males are fighting a life and death battle with an eating disorder, which has one of the highest mortality rates of any mental illness.
Give employees access to a validated online eating disorders screening – it’s a quick 5-minute self-assessment tool designed to help individuals identify symptoms of eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder.
The WorkplaceResponse eating disorders online screening program provides your EAP with effective tools designed to educate your employees about mental health and the resources available to them.
The NEDSP online screening program includes:
- Easily accessible online screening page through a unique, custom, and secure SMH link embedded on your website.
- Dedicated welcome screen that may be co-branded with organization's logo.
- Immediate screening feedback for employees that may be downloaded to take to a healthcare provider.
- Customized referrals.
- Links to relevant mental health information and resources.
- Password-protected access to SMH's administration module to customize welcome and referral messages, generate on-demand screening reports, and to add demographic questions.
- Downloadable educational and promotional materials.
Learn about the online screening features or take a sample screening.
Contact email@example.com or 781-239-0071 for more information and to register for the WorkplaceResponse® Screening Program.