What is the Online Mood & Anxiety Screening Program?
Screening for Mental Health’s innovative online screening program allows community organizations to offer unlimited, year-round, anonymous online screenings for mood and anxiety disorders.
The Online Mood & Anxiety Screening Program screens participants for common mental health disorders including:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Brief Screen for Adolescent Depression
What are the main features of the online screening program?
- Anonymous, online screenings.
- Utilization reports: Organizations who participate in the online screening can run utilization reports at any time to see how many people are taking the online screening.
- Demographic Information: Utilization reports include detailed demographic information and data about how participants are scoring (while ensuring anonymity).
- Downloadable Resource Center: All participating organizations receive access to the Downloadable Resource Center, allowing them to download and print educational handouts, clinician guides, promotional templates and posters.
- Promotional Support: SMH’s marketing staff is at your service to provide advice and templates to help you promote your online screening. All participants also receive the Online Screening Promotional Guide.
Can I take a sample screening?
Yes, take a sample screening here.
Where can I learn more?
You can view the features of the online screening program here
I want to participate, how do I get started?
Call 781-239-0071 to learn more or to register.
Please Note: The CommunityResponse® program is for organizations who wish to screen the general public. If you are an EAP or would like to provide this program for your employees, please visit the WorkplaceResponse® page.